Tuesday, October 4, 2011

She's Out of My League - 9 stars out of 10

She's Out of My League - 9 stars out of 10

I love this movie, and not just because it takes place in Pittsburgh and they went to a Penguin game... it's so nice to see an average guy get a great girl in the end (maybe this is me feeling a sense of hope?)  "She's Out of My League" is dirty, but not like "The Hangover" where they overused smut for shock value.  Instead, the writers use the dirtiness to recreate real-world conversations.  The movie is filled with memorable quirkiness, from the disgruntled family to the logic between the 4 friends and their point system.  P.S. -2 points for playing Chelsea Dagger at the Penguin game since it's the Blackhawks goal/win song BUT +8 points for the mean girl getting screwed over in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment