Saturday, June 9, 2012

Michael Jackson's This Is It - 9 stars out of 10

Michael Jackson's This Is It - 9 stars out of 10

I don't consider myself to be a Michael Jackson fan of any sort, but this looks like it would have been the most incredible show in the world.  Chronicling the production of his "This Is It" concert, it gives us a look into the creativity of Jackson before his sudden death.  The dancing is absolutely out of this world and let's face it, the King of Pop wrote some of the greatest pop music of the 80's and 90's.  I would've loved to experience the Thriller sequence, and that chick guitarist (Orianthi) is awesome!  Before "This Is It," I felt nothing but disdain for Michael Jackson but this movie has given me a true appreciation for him.  Although he was very strange, I can now appreciate his humility and musicianship.  Whether you are a fan of his or not, this is a movie that everybody should see.

No comments:

Post a Comment