Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 2 stars out of 10

Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 2 stars out of 10

This movie probably shouldn't have been made.  It is filled with cheesy dialogue, has a story that is just okay, and all in all it looks too much like a video game.  I was expecting it to be realistic computer animation instead of cartoon computer animation, I just shouldn't have seen this within a week of seeing "Avatar."  Really, the only thing that I liked was the version of the Star Wars theme played during the opening.  As a Star Wars fan I thought that I would like it (even with the expectation that it wouldn't come close to the live-action movies), but this really just did not do it for me.  I struggle to even find something nice to say about this film that was obviously designed with kids in mind.  I wouldn't watch it again, even if it was just on tv in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment