Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Fourth Kind - 7 stars out of 10

The Fourth Kind - 7 stars out of 10

Wow, "The Fourth Kind" is definitely one of the FREAKIEST movies that I have ever seen!  My body was so tense throughout and I have little recollection of breathing during this movie.  The editor of this movie was a genius, combining documentary and thriller by blending the real footage with the reenactment and using split screens to tell the story of Abigail Tyler.  Milla Jovovich's prologue perfectly sets the mood for this story while her postlude creates an amazing ending.  The plot evolution from a few coincidental sightings of a white owl to alien abduction helps the viewer to believe this story from the start and avoid skepticism later on.  The quiet moments between archival footage create a great deal of suspense and will keep you on the edge of your seat... until the next hypnosis session, which will shake your body in fear with blood-curdling screams and demonic voices.  I definitely prefer this film to the "Paranormal Activity" series.  The things that you will see in this movie are very disturbing and should be avoided if you do not like to be freaked out.

1 comment:

  1. I have been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It's pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.
    NLP certification

    ReplyDelete