Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Killers - 7 stars out of 10

Killers - 7 stars out of 10

I really enjoyed "Killers."  Granted, I hated "Knight and Day" with Tom Cruise so much that I have an incredibly low expectation for every assassin-thriller-romantic comedy that I watch, but I did think that this film had a decent story.  I also enjoyed it because Ashton Kutcher reminded me of John Krasinski more than he reminded me of Ashton Kutcher (which made his performance bearable), and I found Katherine Heigl to be charming and hilarious so it was never a burden to watch.  The action sequences were frequent but never drawn out, the dialogue had a lot of laughs, and although the twist was a bit predictable, it properly pulled the entire story together.  "Killers" may not be very original but it does a good job within its cookie-cutter concept and comedic craftsmanship.

No comments:

Post a Comment