Saturday, July 2, 2011

Stigmata - 1 star out of 10

Stigmata - 1 star out of 10

I should have watched "Ghost Dad" instead... I'm probably the first human ever to utter those words. This movie is just bizarre. So bizarre that it only took a few minutes to tune it out and shift my focus to something else while the movie played on. There isn't much of a flow to it. It's like they were in the middle of the scene and the director said "Gee, it's been a while since the main character bled..." so they threw in some random screaming and cut-aways. I feel like this film wants to be the Exorcist but it just ends up being an offensive piece of garbage that can't rely on storyline, dialogue, logic, or acting to even qualify it as "passable." I can't see any reason to view this piece of sacrlege, unless you enjoy being bored, confused, and annoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment