Sunday, October 16, 2011

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs - 9 stars out of 10

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs - 9 stars out of 10

I have never read the children's book so I cannot attest to this movie's accuracy to the original, but I can say that it was incredibly entertaining. Regardless of age, subtle (and sometimes not-so-subtle) visual gags like the remote control tv and ratbirds will keep you laughing throughout the entire film. The highlight of the movie for me was Mr. T as the cop and I have to compliment the production staff for perfectly voice casting this film. Cloudy...Meatballs provides a unique plot, comedy for all ages, and even a heart-warming, tear-jerking monologue at the end (partial thanks to the musical score of Mark Mothersbaugh). Although it is impossible to match Pixar, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs is the next best thing

No comments:

Post a Comment