Monday, October 24, 2011

The Saint - 1 star out of 10

The Saint - 1 star out of 10

"The Saint" is probably one of the worst movies that I have ever seen.  Netflix usually does a good job predicting how I will rate a movie... but they were way off by estimating this movie as a 3 1/2.  Val Kilmer is so annoying and unconvincing that it makes Shue look RIDICULOUS for falling for him.  I had high hopes after the opening sequences in the orphanage; however, outside of a few espionage scenes (which torture you by giving the impression that the movie will become interesting, but prove to be very short before reverting back to pointless drivel), there was nothing to draw my attention to this movie.  In fact, 24 hours later I can barely recall anything other than the cheesy (in a bad way) ending of this snooze-fest.

No comments:

Post a Comment