Friday, February 1, 2013

Surrogates - 8 stars out of 10

Surrogates - 8 stars out of 10

This movie was so much better than I imagined it could be!  The artistic contrast between the humans and the surrogates was so cool.  I was really amazed at how perfect the skin and hair of the surrogates was, how their movements were very subtly robotic, and how "real" the humans looked in comparison!  I like that the humans weren't necessarily ugly - just average-looking and realistic in body proportion.  Though I don't often like Bruce Willis outside of the "Die Hard" franchise, I was really rooting for him in this movie.  P.S. Ving Rhames is incredible, as always.  As the movie progressed, I worried that the ending would be a letdown, but I feel that this ended just right.  I'd definitely see this movie again.

No comments:

Post a Comment