Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hairspray - 9 stars out of 10

Hairspray - 9 stars out of 10

"Good Morning, Baltimore!" This movie was just so good. That cast was absolutely unbelievable and they really delivered. This is the most stars that I've seen in one movie since Rat Race - I can't even list them all! Well, let's try: Travolta, Blonsky, Walken, Snow, Pfeiffer, Bynes, Marsden, Efron, Latifa, Stiller - it never ends! I'm still speechless and it ended over 3 hours ago! John Travolta was unbelievable. Amanda Bynes was definitely my favorite - she was absolutely adorable and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. It was just soooo good! I believe that a movie cannot match a live stage performance but this film far surpassed the live production that I saw. This movie is perfect - it will not disappoint you. With one awesome musical number after the last, you'll be watching this one over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment