Monday, June 13, 2011

The Human Centipede (First Sequence) - No rating

The Human Centipede (First Sequence) - No rating

This is the most awful thing that I have ever seen in my entire life.  I watched the first hour and then could not stand anymore - after reading a summary of the final 1/2-hour, I am so glad that I did not finish.  I'm still nauseas and wish that I could wipe this entire concept from my memory forever.  You can't even consider this a movie - it is a sadistic expression of Tom Six's psychological instability.  The two girls are absolutely AWFUL actresses and I was glad that the script did not waste any time developing their characters, having them abducted less than 10 minutes into the film.  However, anything would be better than what followed.  Dieter Laser gives meaning to the term "mad scientist," and I wish that I hadn't discovered that through this film.  I used to think that the Saw movies were shocking and it must have taken a really sick mind to come up with all of those awful situations but next to this, the Saw movies seem like FernGully.  "The Human Centipede" is the most demented thing that I have ever seen and I do not recommend this for anybody.  I refuse to give this abomination a star rating because it cannot be considered "entertainment" by any standard.  I have a strong stomach, but nothing could have prepared me for this horrific display of evil.

2 comments:

  1. I am calling your bluff!!! I am gonna rent this video and find out for myself if this movie really is as sick as you claim it to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could have at least been more discriptive about the content! But I do think that I had handled the movie much better than you could. I am only glad that I had only paid like $2 to rent that movie for a day. Rating: 10-10 stars for sickest horror film ever!!!!!

    ReplyDelete